I really must start this post with a huge apology…. My beautiful friend Deanna passed this award on to me almost a month ago.. 😦 Life was hectic at the time with my Nanny passing away, my pain, and getting my little guy ready to head back to school. It has taken me this long to get my ‘stuff’ together and get it posted! I am so sorry Deanna! I don’t want you to think that I am not grateful!!
Deanna chose to award me as a “Blog with Substance”
THAT TRULY MEANS THE WORLD TO ME!!
The task at hand now is to describe the philosophy, motivation and experience behind Graceful Agony in only five words. Only FIVE WORDS? The thought makes my palms sweaty… LOL…. but I’ll try:
- Graceful (I couldn’t leave that one out!)
How did I do? If YOU were to describe Graceful Agony in 5 words, what would they be?
Now it is my turn to pass this award on to some really deserving bloggers! Once you receive this award, you must PROUDLY display it on your page, describe the your blog in the same manner – and give it away to 10 people that you believe blog with ‘substance’!
So who do I think has substance?
- Maryn at A dog, A Garden, and a Really Bad Back is a new online friend. She gives her readers a ‘gift’ each time she posts. If you haven’t yet stumbled upon her blog, you need to pour yourself a coffee, and take the time to read a little bit today!
- Laurie at Hibernation Now defines words such as supportive, honest, and Graceful. She is not only a very special friend to me, she is an amazing writer. Go check her blog out!
- Rosemary not only is a faithful friend, she is a wonderful writer, and her words will resonate with any of you who suffer from chronic pain. Stop by her blog and say hello!
- Creating Kris is a blog about parenting, crafting, and chronic pain/illness. Kris has also designed a badge for our Graceful Agony Blog Carnival! She is a wonderful Mom, in spite of her pain – and I have a TONNE of respect for her!
- FibroMama’s Blog is honestly and beautifully written. And I am blessed to have her in my circle. I not only relate to her words, but I find them inspiring.
- If you suffer from migaines you need to check out Somebody Heal Me if you haven’t already. It is a WONDERFUL resource, and I am in awe of the work that must have gone in to this site.
Okay I am going to stop here! I know I am supposed to pass this along to TEN people, but the problem is that most of my readers who blog are in the same ‘circle’ . We all read each others blogs, and if I choose 10 of them, it makes it difficult to pass along the award. I don’t want this award dying out, as i am sure it will mean as much to those who receive it as it had to me!
Again Deanna, I am sorry it has taken me so long to post this – and thank you from the bottom of my heart. I don’t think I could have gotten a bigger compliment! It means the world to me, and I am happy to pass it along!
**If you are reading this anywhere other than www.gracefulagony.wordpress.com it is because this post has been stolen. Please click on the link provided to return to the site of origin
- One Lovely Blog Award (somebodyhealme.dianalee.net)