WHAT A BEAUTIFUL RAY OF SUNSHINE ON SUCH A CLOUDY DAY!
Deanna, a dear online friend of mine, and SUCH an amazing writer just passed along a Blog Award to me. I am so honored, and humbled to be included in an amazing group of bloggers… THANKS SO MUCH SWEETIE!! It truly made my day!! You can find Deanna at The Other Side of Deanna and also on her non-fiction blog Writing Wonder. She is a chronic pain warrior, and I am honored to call her my friend. As someone I admire greatly, I’m honored she thought I deserved this award.
As acceptance of this award, the following criteria should be met:
Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
THIS is going to be a hard one folks…. I don’t want to leave anyone out! I LOVE ALL OF YOUR BLOGS!!!! So please, if your name isn’t listed it isn’t because I don’t love your blog!! It has taken me a couple days to shorten my list…
1. Rosemary at Seeking Equilibrium. Not only is she a sweet and supportive friend, she very much leaves her heart on her blog. If you have Chronic Pain you will undoubtedly relate to her words. Love ya Rosemary Sweetie!
2. Tammy at Spicyt’s Blog. Tammy is my long-lost sister I think ;). She is someone I admire SO much, and her story will leave you breathless… If you want to be inspired by the will of the human spirit, you need to go read her blog… You are the best Tammy!!
3. Wendy at Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired. Who cannot relate to feeling that way? Wendy has a strong spirit, and she works really hard to promote awareness, and is always good for a cyber-hug ;). You rock girl! Thanks for being you!
4. Dominique over at 4 Walls and a View. The world is a better place because she is in it… and I love her to pieces (I think she knows that though!). She is a talented writer, and has the determination of 100 men… Please check out her blog… you won’t be disappointed!
5. Nancy at Chronic Connection. Nancy has been one of my best friends for years (in real-time ;)). We have been at our highest highs and our lowest lows together, and have more in common than you’d know. She is a GREAT mom, and somehow successfully parents 2 of the cutest kids in the world while fighting her pain AND blogging about it. I love you hon… and I miss you…
6. The Girl from the Ghetto. Need I say more? If you haven’t read her blog, you may want to take a week off from your life and do so… I am in AWE of her… and look up to her more than I can say. Her blog is amazing… honestly.. go check it out!!
7. Selena at Oh my Aches and Pains. I met Selena through a Blog Carnival and I am so glad I did.. She has a great blog, and is a warm and sweet gal.. Stop by her blog and say Hello!
8. Mo is blogging I think ;). Mo makes me smile… she is REAL, and honest, and has such a kind heart… I’m so thankful for the online chronic community.. it has brought me together with people like Mo, and I’d be lost without her! HUGS MO!!
9. Kathy at Making Noises. I met Kathy over at Chronicbabe.com, and lo and behold we are practically neighbours ;). She is a WEALTH of knowledge, is very supportive, and she can tell a story through ONE of her photographs.. Cannot wait to go for lunch with you sometime Kathy!
10. CJ at CJ in time. I haven’t known CJ for very long. She is new to blogging and so far is doing a GREAT job! Stop by her blog and give her some encouragement please Graceful Agony family!!
11. Annie over at It’s Time to get over how fragile you are. She has a fantastic blog and is a very sweet gal! I don’t always find the time to comment on her blog, but I’m always thinking of her! Hi Annie!!
12. Laurie at A Chronic Dose. I don’t know Laurie personally, but I follow her blog… Can you say TALENTED WRITER?!?!? Wow… she is so inspiring… Thank you Laurie for inspiring ME!!
13. If you haven’t yet found Hibernationnow’s Blog, then you need to do yourself a favor the next time you sit down with a cup of tea and go visit her… but please don’t spit your tea all over your computer screen… sometimes she has the funniest personality… and on her serious side, she can paint beautiful pictures with her words!
14. Lila from Lila Lost in a Fibro Fog. Again, I don’t really know Lila but I am inspired by her blog. Her writing is a perfect combination of humour, introspection, and reality. Hi Lila! Just wanted to let you know that I think you are FAB!!
15. Elisabeth at Redefining Good. Life gets busy, and there is only so many blogs you can read in a day, but if you have the time, hers is well worth the visit. I am inspired by her words as well, and she is one of the reasons I feel so honored to be a part of this community.. Hi Elisabeth – Long time no hear! LOL!
So know I have the job of letting all of these wonderful gals know about their awards…. I hope it puts a smile on their faces as it did mine…
Again, I’m so sorry to anyone I left out… If I had a HUNDRED awards to give out I still would have to leave someone out, because there are thousands of bloggers out there that deserve this one!!
Thanks again Deanna for thinking of me!! It is funny how much a little award like this truly means… I love you girl!!!
**If you are reading this anywhere other than www.gracefulagony.wordpress.com it is because this post has been stolen. Please click on the link provided to return to the site of origin